[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: CS Bureau Meeting in South Africa

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Nov 18 18:51:05 GMT 2004

As few if any of the CSB members have replied to Renate's recent
posting the CSB list, I am siting the URL (from the CSB archive
below), and copying below for those who may not have internet access.

http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/public/bureau/2004-November/000402.html
http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/public/bureau/2004-November/000403.html

NOTE: The deadlines are VERY tight, so i would ask that one get in
touch with Viola Krebs <viola at icvolunteers.org> ASAP.

regards

Robert Guerra

---