[WSIS CS-Plenary] Draft Statement on Internet Governance in Arabic

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Mon Oct 4 16:13:01 BST 2004

Agreed. My suggestion is just an attempt to make sure we somehow keep all
nominees in the WGIG boat, since they have been indicated by constituencies
and it will help make the whole thing more "legit" :)

rgds

--c.a.

At 11:55 04/10/2004, you wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 10:25:47 -0300, "carlos a. afonso" <ca at rits.org.br>
>wrote:
>
> >I guess we should be more flexible here. There is a third option (and
> >maybe others :)), which is to go for a reasonably sized group and to
> >maintain online colaboration mechanisms which include all nominees from
> >the different cauci, so that a regular dialogue is established between
> >the "core" group and the rest of the nominees' list.
>
>I think that this kind of interaction should not just happen among the
>nominees, but also with all interested CS participants. We will have to
>decide whether the right place for this is the plenary list, the IG Caucus
>list, or a new list specifically created for this purpose.
>--
>vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
>http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...

===
Carlos A. Afonso
diretor de planejamento e estratégia
Rede de Informações para o Terceiro Setor - Rits
Rua Guilhermina Guinle 272 - sexto andar
22270-060 Rio de Janeiro Brasil
telefone +55-21-2527-5494
telefax +55-21-2527-5460
rits at rits.org.br