[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [wsis-finance] Task Force on Financial Mechanisms members

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 09:31:32 BST 2004

Dear all

It is a rather surprising way of doing things.  I do remeber that in the African CS contribution that we sent to Kummer and the global CS list, we did insist on the importance of CS representatives reporting back to the global CS.

Since this did not happen, are we to say that the CS reps that were there did not feel accountable to the global CS?  Were they involved on personal basis?  If yes, what is the role that the CS is playing now?

There is a yawning gap of CS (especially African) representation on this TF.

All for now

Nnenna

http://mail.yahoo.com