[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Promotting our Mailing list and web site

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 20:03:34 BST 2004

Karen
Once more congratulation for the recognition you enjoy
regarding your involvement in WSIS initiatives and APC
Women networking.
Of course we can wait til you will back to London to
add our List to the others.
Many thanks and wishes
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization