[Wsis-pct] HR 4077 (was Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] FBI Seizes Indymedia Servers in the UK)

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Wed Oct 13 15:42:08 BST 2004

    We're on the same wavelength in the context of the WGIG. However, this
    battle is in the United States. Those who are opposing the bill need
    support. The derivative education of the public and beaurecracy is not
    without value. Speaking in generalities lends to a consistent approach,
    but it does not always lead to timely results.

I've seen this going on for years, and most people always focus on
trying to defeat a specific bill because of its specifics.  This does
not build a movement to resist all such bills, and the result is we start
from zero each time.