[WSIS CS-Plenary] leaving the list

Glenine.Hamlyn at eed.de Glenine.Hamlyn at eed.de
Wed Sep 1 09:36:05 BST 2004

For those of you whom I met in the course of WSIS-I and the prep coms
leading up to it, I would like to inform you that due to a change of job I
will be unsubscribing from the list. I wish you all a lot of strength and
perseverence up to WSIS-II. As of October 1 I will be in Australia, in an
ecumenical church network, no longer in the so-called development field but
with a lot of opportunities to at least raise questions about things like
the communication rights of refugees, intellectual property rights, the use
of FOSS, media concentration etc. etc. And I will certainly do so.

As far as EED goes, I doubt there will be the capacity to follow WSIS in a
big way, but certainly the interest is there and there will be individual
dialogues with the various partners of EED that are involved.

With all good wishes for your further work,

Glenine Hamlyn
EED - Church Development Service
International Communication Programmes
Ulrich-von-Hassell-Str. 76