[WSIS CS-Plenary] IMPORTANT: CS input to WSIS

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Sat Sep 4 10:48:34 BST 2004

** Could i ask for someone to translate this message into french and
spanish? i would rather not use babel for this message **

Est-ce que je pourrais demander quelqu'un pour traduire ce message en
français et espagnol ? je n'emploierais plutôt pas Babel pour ce message

¿Podría pedir alguien traducir este mensaje al francés y español? no
utilizaría algo Babel para este mensaje

----
dear all,

As you know, there are several convergant/parallel processes within the
WSIS agenda which various CS members are involved with.

There are two issues which require our immediate attention:

1) Response to the consultation on Stocktaking/Implementation
2) Input to the Working group on Internet Governance

Both processes require input by ** September 13th **.

I am going to post some further _brief_ information on both (in addition to
renate's report and the many contributions from the WSIS CS internet
governance caucus) - but - it is clear that we need a space to post files
and keep records of documents.

** Is someone able to setup a wiki for us to use for work on the above -
and future WSIS issues **

If so, please let us know asap as we have little time to prepare our inputs.

in addition, we will need to rely on our wonderful volunteer translators to
help with the stocktaking documents. Revised versions of the concept note
will be posted very soon (by monday i would think), but the ITU is unable
to translate.

** Can those of you who would be able to do fast translation (the document
is 2 pages) - let us know here so that we can be ready to translate as soon
as we have the documents) - and indicate which language you are able to
translate to **

all the best
karen