[WSIS CS-Plenary] NCUC list of recommended CS names for WGIG

veni markovski veni at veni.com
Sun Sep 12 17:09:27 BST 2004

Dear all,
While I really appreciate all proposed candidates, and I think they will do
a great job, I'd like to draw the attention of all colleagues and caucuses
who have NOT yet nominated people, that it's important to have also equal
representation of the North and the South.

In what Milton has sent, there are 4 people from the South (or 3,
depending) and 7 (8) from the North. And noone from least developed countries.

While I know it's probably difficult to come with names from those
countries, I feel it's vital for the process in which we're involved to
have representatives from those countries.

Best,
Veni