[WSIS CS-Plenary] Mailing list

wfuna at unog.ch wfuna at unog.ch
Wed Sep 15 14:50:49 BST 2004

Dear Ursula Barter,

Your request has been transferred to the person in charge of the mailing
list.
Therefore, you should not receive our Newsletter anymore.

Best regards

Aurélie Méaude
WFUNA Geneva

Bureau E4-2A
Palais des Nations
1211 Geneva 10
Switzerland

Tel:  +41 22 917 32 39
Fax: +41 22 917 01 85
wfuna at unog.ch
www.wfuna.org

                      "Ursula Barter"
                      <ubarter at swissonl        To:       <plenary at wsis-cs.org>
                      ine.ch>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [WSIS CS-Plenary] Mailing list
                      plenary-admin at wsi
                      s-cs.org

                      15/09/2004 15:11
                      Please respond to
                      plenary

Could you please delete me from your mailing list. I get too much and a lot
not quite safe virus wise. Thank you
ubarter at swissonline.ch