[WSIS CS-Plenary] Conference Intellectual Property Right, Dec 14-17, Brisbane, Australia

Jan Servaes freenet002 at pi.be
Sun Sep 19 20:55:08 BST 2004

Hi all,

Referring to the current discussion on IPR, may I kindly draw your
attention to our International Conference on

 Intellectual Property Rights, Communication and the Public Domain in
the Asia-Pacific Region

 14-17 December 2004

 Brisbane, Australia

co-hosted by the World Association for Christian Communication (WACC)
&
the School of Journalism and Communication, The University of Queensland

More info at http://www.sjc.uq.edu.au/ipr/

Best

Jan

Professor Jan Servaes