[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: FW: possible virus on List

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Tue Sep 21 15:09:44 BST 2004

Hi everyone,

It appears some virus is spoofing my address and sending out a message
to the list; Bruno Oudet and I were just trying to figure it out. It's
not actually coming from my computer (I use a Mac, and it's generally
virus-safe) but is coming from someone else's infected email account
that had my email address in their contacts list. It then forged my
address. So there's nothing I can do about it on my computer since it's
not originating from me; is it possible to increase the security on the
Mailman server to detect viruses?

ac

--
Andy Carvin