[WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society and the Multi-Stakeholderism

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Sat Apr 2 15:29:14 BST 2005

Claudia,

An excellent suggestion to begin to reflect on identifying key words.  A
shared understanding of concepts and constructs, will help build a shared
vision for civil society.

Best regards,

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point to WSIS
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair, Media/ICT Working Group,
UN NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York;