R: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society and the Multi-Stakeholderism

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Apr 2 15:55:04 BST 2005

Claudia Padovani schrieb:

> I also suggest that since some of us have been reflecting and writing
> about these aspects, it would be good to have a space, maybe on the
> worldsummit.2005 site, where these contributions could be made available
Good idea Claudia!

I am more than willing to collect these contributions.
So: Please, everybody, email me all links, research papers, articles etc
you have on multi-stakholder partnerships and WSIS (or in general on MSPs
in the UN context). I can upload everything in a week from now, right now
I am busy with other stuff.

Ralf