R: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society and the Multi-Stakeholderism

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Sat Apr 2 16:30:11 BST 2005

Hi to all,

Just a thought: it might be a good idea to have these contributions
available through numerous sites/urls. If redundancy occurs, it may
be worth it in respect to the possibility of informing as many CS
actors as possible--persons/organizations that may "wander" into the
APC site or the HBF site or perhaps another one without being aware
of the many entities attached to CS for purposes of the WSIS. I am
willing to make my list of resources available to any organization
that wishes to have access to it.

Best,

Lisa