R: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society and the Multi-Stakeholderism

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Sat Apr 2 15:58:24 BST 2005

hi ralf

>I am more than willing to collect these contributions.
>So: Please, everybody, email me all links, research papers, articles etc
>you have on multi-stakholder partnerships and WSIS (or in general on MSPs
>in the UN context). I can upload everything in a week from now, right now
>I am busy with other stuff.

please see from that last APCNEWS posting:

Resources on multi-stakeholder participation in UN processes

As part of our involvement in the WSIS, and our policy advocacy capacity
building work at national and regional levels, APC has started to gather a
list of resources on the topic. We want to thank members of the WSIS CS
Plenary online space for their contributions.  The list is a work in
progress; do not expect it to be comprehensive.  Please send additions to
networking at apc.org.
http://www.apc.org/english/news/index.shtml?x=31498

karen