[WSIS CS-Plenary] Language issues on the Plenary list...

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 16:29:55 BST 2005

Thanks Robert.
I fully support your analysis, let's try to find
solutions if we want a relevant civile society, well
informed and well represented....
Thanks for your understanding and sorry for my "grosse
guelle"
Best regards
--- Robert Guerra <rguerra at lists.privaterra.org>

http://funredes.org/mistica/castellano/emec/produccion/memoria12/0130.html

http://funredes.org/mistica/castellano/emec/produccion/memoria12/0117.html

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization