FW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society and the Multi-Stakeholderism

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 09:16:20 BST 2005

Dear Mc
Really i don't care if my colleagues who react to my
messages are male or female, senior or young, from
North or South, colored or not ! It's always a great
honour to participate to a dialogue and i always
respect all participants and all ideas, even if from
time to time i seem revolted.
All the best

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization