[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Language issues on the Plenary list... 2/2

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 09:37:35 BST 2005

YES Damiel ! we are progressing, very interesting
proposals !
Let's go ahead and focus on a little project with a
little budget... We have to ensure the translation
from now to the end of the year.
I know that in France it is possible for NGOs to get
"stagiaires" with good profile for one two or three
hundred dollars a month...
We do need 3, 4 or 5 translators for 3, 4 or 5
languages and it should be powerfull if they work in
the same place to ensure an homogenious job...
It is possible to get the same in other countries and
i guess that it should be wonderfull if we can do it
in a country from the South !
Trés intéressantse propositions de Daniel. Je propose
l'usage de stagiaires qui en France sont mis à la
disposition d'associations aux moindres coûts.
Qu'en pensez vous ?

=== message truncated ===

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization