[WSIS CS-Plenary] CRIS-EED Grant WSIS Asia

Myriam Horngren mh at wacc.org.uk
Tue Apr 5 09:45:44 BST 2005

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DISTRIBUTE:

The Church Development Service (EED), Germany, has generously granted
funds for the facilitation of participants to CRIS related activities.
The CRIS campaign is glad to inform you that it will be able to
co-sponsor some delegates to events that we feel are key to the
Communication Rights.

In accordance with the CRIS Campaign strategy for 2005, the grants will
support individuals to attend global meetings and CRIS Campaign working
meetings. The amounts are not provided to cover the whole costs, so
applicants may have to cover some of the traveling costs.

The aim will be to both develop a team of expert correspondents who
could inform progress on communication rights related issues in depths
as well as providing opportunities to consolidate the capacity of the
campaign through internal working meetings.

Currently, we are looking to support applicants wishing to be CRIS
correspondents to attend the WSIS ASIA meetings to be held in Tehran
from  29th May to 2d June. The amount allocated for the grant is Euro
750. Deadline for application is 29th April, all efforts will be made to
provide responses during that week.

For more information, please see:
http://www.crisinfo.org/content/view/full/611/

Myriam Horngren
WACC/CRIS Network and Advocacy Coordinator
357 Kennington Lane
London SE11 5QY
United Kingdom
Tel: 44 (0) 207 582 9139