[WSIS CS-Plenary] global alliance consultation, 11 April, United Nations, New York

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 23:01:09 BST 2005

Thanks Rik,
It should be interesting to know who are representing
the Civile Society ? Once again we are living the same
scenario like when the UN-TFFM organized consultation
with the Civile society representive choisen by ???
After that it has been accepted that Civile society
has been consulted and involved !
Till when are we going to accept such practice

http://www.unicttf.org/perl/comments.pl?ot=document;oi=1443

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization