[WSIS CS-Plenary] ITID's The World Summit in Reflection

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Wed Apr 6 21:31:12 BST 2005

Dear All,

Congratulations to those who wrote articles  for the ITID's The World Summit
in Reflection.  According to the website information "This work is licensed
under a Creative Commons License."   Therefore copying and distributing the
online papers for non commercial purposes is permitted.  See below for
description.

You can click on the following link to access the online papers  at:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/wsis

<<<Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0

You are free:

    * to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
    * to make derivative works

Under the following conditions:

Attribution. You must give the original author credit.

Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.

Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may
distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.

    * For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the
license terms of this work.
    * Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the
copyright holder.

Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.>>>

Hope this helps clarify our ability to distribute the papers.

Best regards,

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point to WSIS
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair, Media/ICT Working Group,
UN NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York: