[WSIS CS-Plenary] ITID's The World Summit in Reflection

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Thu Apr 7 01:07:34 BST 2005

Elizabeth, my message wasn't intended to suggest that your message
was an attempt to address the larger issue. I appreciate your careful
attention to the details of this specific situation; it's just that
there are larger issues implicated in such discussions, and I was
attempting to address these.

Thanks,

Lisa