[WSIS CS-Plenary] ITU and open access recommendations of WSIS

Atanu Garai atanu.garai at oneworld.net
Thu Apr 7 05:39:01 BST 2005

Dear Parminder,
I agree with you that ITU's case needs to be reviewed. Most of the UN
organisations have book sale facilities, but at the same time, unlike ITU, a
good amount of the titles are made available through websites as well,
typical example UNESCO and World Bank. If we have to implement the POA text,
ITU should open its repository of knowledge.

/Atanu