[WSIS CS-Plenary] re: invite to the ITU informal consultation on WSIS implimentation

Tracey Naughton tracey at traceynaughton.com
Tue Apr 26 15:42:43 BST 2005

Hello

The CSB is formulating feedback for the ITU about the forthcoming
informal WSIS Implementation meeting. It has been convened at short
notice and it's unlikely to have the participation of people from
developing contexts, (which is not to negate the value of those who
will be able to attend by virtue of being based around Geneva). It goes
without saying that many of us would like to have input.

It would appear that few people have been invited but we would like to
get a sense of who did receive an invite as background to our feedback.
So far we know that myself, Ralph Bendrath and Adam Peake received
personal invitations. Ralph also posted the invite to the plenary list
but it's the direct ones we would like to record.

Please let the list know. Thanks

Tracey

Tracey Naughton
NYAKA
Communication for Development Consultant
201 Somerset Hall
239 Oxford Road
Illovo     2196
South Africa