AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Clarifications on the ITU informal consultation on WSIS implimentation

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 15:33:24 BST 2005

OK  and many thanks for this clarification which put a
real problem... we need a decision on CS
representativity during the inter phase and
meetings... this push to address the financial
resources to assign somebody or institution to be
present and active oth in NY, Geneva and Tunis.....
Poor CS !

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization