[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS-EUC] WGIG Report presentation and EU statement

Georg C. F. Greve greve at fsfeurope.org
Tue Aug 9 09:54:56 BST 2005

 || On Mon,  8 Aug 2005 19:44:36 +0200 (CEST)
 || Jean-Louis FULLSACK <jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

 jf> I'm surprised, that more than a week after the WGIG meetings at
 jf> Geneva, there isn't any comment from our mailing-list on the
 jf> Report presented and discussed during these meetings.

Personally, I accredit this to the summer break and the fact that
there have been plenty of things going on recently. The WGIG report is
still on my stack of "papers to analyse in depth and write a comment
on."

Am planning to find that time in the next two or three weeks.

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve at fsfeurope.org>