[WSIS CS-Plenary] iran civil society

MAHMOOD HAJILI hajili at ictgroup.org
Tue Aug 9 18:32:54 BST 2005

Dear colleagues

Iran civil society will present a report from Asia pacific regional
conference ,held on June 2005 in Tehran for prepcom3.this will be start of
our presentation about iran civil society.

Regards

MAHMOOD HAJILI

GENERAL SECRTARY OF IRAN ICT NGO FOR YOUTH

www.wsis.ir

----------------

We are committed to realizing our common vision of the Information Society
for ourselves and for future generations. We recognize that young people are
the future workforce and leading creators and earliest adopters of ICTs.
They must therefore be empowered as learners, developers, contributors,
entrepreneurs and decision-makers. We must focus especially on young people
who have not yet been able to benefit fully from the opportunities provided
by ICTs. We are also committed to ensuring that the development of ICT
applications and operation of services respects the rights of children as
well as their protection and well-being.

Iran youth caucus

ict_ngo-subscribe at yahoogroups.com