[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Tr: US/Biometrie für die ganze Welt

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 15 13:49:47 BST 2005

Dear Thomas
Of course, I do think that all these personal datacollecting, managed in a very obscure manner and unilaterally by the new (US) empire is a great threat on human rights. The platform on which it is built and which enable it to function is the Internet, therefore this serious misuse is an abuse in Internet gouvernance and should be strongly condemned by the WSIS-CS.
During this time the same dominant country dares to preach "good gouvernance" to the developing world and condition its "assistance" (see USAID and AGOA) on this standard. This is the height of hypocrisy.
best regards
Jean-Louis Fullsack