[WSIS CS-Plenary] Information?: WSIS Tunis Documents

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 12:36:19 BST 2005

Hi Karen

I believe that the Draft stocktaking is to see how far things have gone.  Who has done what so far, in relations to the Geneva phase.  I do agree that there is a kind of lapses here. The question of who is going to do what is in the "Follow -up" part of the operational part.  I, for one, am yet to see how to harmonize all of that with the ten targets as slated in the Geneva Action Plan.

Best

Nnenna

http://mail.yahoo.com