[WSIS CS-Plenary] Information?: WSIS Tunis Documents

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Aug 22 13:13:19 BST 2005

Karen:

As for the documents that will be discussed and/or negotiated at
prepcom III, my impression is that the following will be "on the
table" :

(*) - Stalk-taking report : As Nenna mentions, it's just a report.
Call it a deliverable that the ITU was asked to do as a result of
phase I

(1) Negotiated texts that were discussed at Prepcom II and are still
"open". (ie.  Documents that PrepCom-2 forwards directly to PrepCom-3)

           a. Text on Financial Mechanisms
           b. Text of the Political Chapeau, as it stands in the
report on the Work of the GFC
           c. Operational (Implementation Mechanism & Way Ahead )

(2) Internet Governance - The WGIG report & associated comments will
form the basis of the new document that will emerge

So i'd say we have not 2 documents, but 4 on the table :)

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>