[WSIS CS-Plenary] Hotels for the summit

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Aug 25 02:12:16 BST 2005

I've spent the last hour looking for a hotel room for the summit, and
well - have noticed something quite disturbing.

That being, that the centralized booking system that the organizing
committee has set up for "everyone" is offering rooms for 2,3, even 5
times the normal price. I knew there might be some sort of markup -
but more 5x for the same EXACT room normally on offer.

I'm still now, even more so - desperately looking for a room.  if
anyone has a booking they are thinking of cancelling - do let me know...

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>