[WSIS CS-Plenary] Hotels for the summit

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 25 08:42:07 BST 2005

Hi Robert and all
I'd just add that you must be very careful in the case you are looking for a travel + hotel stay offer. Before making up your mind, have a close look on the company that provides the flight : since some weeks, some tunisian companies are heavily in trouble (one plane fallen in the Mediterranean, other flights canceled in some european airports) for obvious safety reasons, the last one yesterday evening at Paris Airport.
Jean-Louis Fullsack