[WSIS CS-Plenary] Wake up call - let's get active again..

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Fri Aug 26 03:54:53 BST 2005

Parminder:

I too noticed the changes you mentioned, and have been surprised by
the lack of comment (other than yours..)

A potential reason there's been few comments, and generally no real
discussion on here is that most of the europeans and north americans
have been away this time of year. Yes, even in an information society
we need to take breaks...

Seriously everyone, let's get back to work and respond to not only
this new proposed revision - BUT start the process for nomination of
speakers for the summit itself. Renate and I have, now on numerous
occasions mentioned we should start the process - but, there's been
silence. That, IS A PROBLEM, as names have to be suggested by ....
early OCT. That's just over a month from now. That's not a lot of time.

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>