[WSIS CS-Plenary] Proposed statement to GFC on paras 10, 11 and 29

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Aug 31 11:10:18 BST 2005

** please cut very long messages, no need to send
and re-send pages of old messages. **

Parminder, thanks.  This is good.

Suggest you change "We will like to see the
present suggested mechanism, based on ..."

We suggest that follow-up and implementation mechanisms are based on...

But I'm not too worried.

Add me as:

Adam Peake, Center for Global Communications (GLOCOM), Tokyo

Thanks,

Adam