[Ct-drafting] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] new version of WSIS CS statement

l.d.misek-falkoff falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:40:30 GMT 2005

Dear Rikke,

Your thoughful post shows the file is downloadable; and as I cannot do so
from here even for the .rtf file for some system reason, I hate to impose
but could you or Ralf perhaps email it to me or others by attachment, link,
or inline email text? Not to wish for extra ministerial work, but just eager
to accessthe document.

Looking forward to the reading; on first response, *ethics* being an aspect
of HR, it does seem perhaps the statement about overarching principles might
perhaps be adjusted.

Best wishes, and at your service too as well, Linda, L. D. Misek-Falkoff.