SV: [Ct-drafting] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] new version of WSIS CS statement

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Sat Dec 3 21:21:53 GMT 2005

hi,

i agree with this.  HR has to be the the overarching principle as
defined in international treaties. it seems to me that all other
rights have to derive from this top principle.  my particular concern
is freedom of expression, but i see that as part of the HR
principles.  In the case of ethical considerations, given the
diversity of ethical values in the world, i believe we have to rely
on HR treaties to form the basis of ethical considerations.

a.