[WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society IPTV channel on WTO

Respectful_Interfaces respectful_interfaces at att.net
Wed Dec 14 14:21:22 GMT 2005

Thanking you for this very interesting link and content; the video streamed
in smoothly and the images clear and the events exciting.

Very best wishes, LDMF.
Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D..
Online communications systems ARPANet forward.
*Respectful Interfaces* Programme of the Communicaitons Coordination
Committee for the U.N..