[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Répondre: [WSIS CS-Plenary] SV: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Déclaration de la Société Civile SMSI - Version DRAFT en Français PROPOSITIONS DE CORRECTION

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 15 08:48:11 GMT 2005

Dear Meryem and all
I don't understand either this recurrent position of our friend, but I give up discussing on the list on this issue.
Just one mention : Those who were absent from Tunis didn't exclude themselves from the WSIS or simply take a break ! Some of them joined the process far earlier as our friend, that means that they invested at least the same energy, time and personal resources for staying in phase with the different issues discussed and produce relevant contributions.  Even if most of them were -and still are- ignored in the official WSIS documents.
Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack, CSDPTT