[WSIS CS-Plenary] 'Before the Horse' and 'After the Fact'

Claudia Padovani claudia.padovani at unipd.it
Thu Dec 15 09:38:35 GMT 2005

ciao Wesley, this is Claudia padovani, from University of Padova. I would
also be very interested in having my students looking at these materials, as
we are dealing with WSIS in course of International relations and
International Communication. thanks a lot for the offer

claudia padovani
DSSP, University of Padova
via del Santo 28, 35123 Padova - Italy