[WSIS CS-Plenary] authors of issue papers

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Feb 6 04:43:56 GMT 2005

I can see why you wouldn't name authors, the papers are the product
of the WGIG, not the individuals, etc. etc.

But why does each paper seem to address "Governance mechanisms" yet
the template for comments asks "Has the issue as it applies to the
question of Internet Governance been adequately identified?"

You guys palming off the hard work to the free temp staff :-)

I know M Kummer has said you would leave discussion of defining
Internet Governance until later (again, I can see sense in that, you
would likely get bogged down in it), but I don't understand why you
would describe Governance mechanisms yet then ask if the question of
Internet Governance been adequately identified.

Federico also asked something similar.

Adam