[WSIS CS-Plenary] Should a "Global Alliance" succeed the UN ICT TF?

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Tue Feb 8 22:10:00 GMT 2005

>>> dbenamrane at yahoo.com 2/8/2005 1:48:07 PM >>>
>Global alliance ! it looks like Pact fot public private partership !

Interesting comment, thanks. Where does "multistakeholderism" end and
"public private partnership" begin?
Do you consider the WGIG to be a "public private partnership?"

>Please keep aware, trying from time to time to merge
>and move limits of groups who already have problems to
>survive is not necessary the best approach.

I would agree with that. But read the paper, don't stop at the title.

We propose a far more inclusive approach and are not particularly
concerned with the survival of the UN ICT TF per se.

>Let's go to Tunis Summit cool

I expect it to be hot.....  ;-)

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org