[WSIS CS-Plenary] who's blogging from the Prepcom?

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Wed Feb 16 19:28:51 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

Please let me know if you know of anyone blogging from Geneva. So far I
know that Robert Guerra, Rik Panganiban and Bruno Oudet have blogs
covering the Prepcom, and I will do the same next week. I would still
like to set up a web page that aggregates the content of prepcom
bloggers, though I am having some technical difficulties with my
aggregator tool at the moment.

Please let me know of anyone blogging from the Prepcom, including their
URL and/or RSS feed. The blogs do not have to be in English. Then I will
do what I can to get an aggregator working.

thanks,
ac

--
Andy Carvin