[WSIS CS-Plenary] request for comments: wsis blog aggregator

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Fri Feb 18 15:35:20 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

I've managed to put together a draft website that aggregates blog
entries from the people I know of that are blogging from the prepcom:

http://www.edwebproject.org/wsisblogs/

This page is still under development, but I would like to share it so I
can get feedback from you. For example, please let me know if you would
like me to add other bloggers or websites to the page.

I would also like to strongly encourage others in Geneva, particularly
delegates from the South and women, to try blogging as well. As you can
see when you visit my wsisblogs site, all of the bloggers are North
American or European men, and it would be a shame if we could not have
greater diversity among our bloggers.

If anyone would like to blog from WSIS, there are a variety of free
tools available. For example, my Digital Divide Network website
(http://www.digitaldivide.net) offers free blogging, including RSS
feeds. This would allow me to add your blog to my wsisblogs page.

thanks,
ac

--
Andy Carvin