[WSIS CS-Plenary] request for comments: wsis blog aggregator

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Fri Feb 18 15:56:29 GMT 2005

On Ven, 18 Febbraio 2005 16:35, Andy Carvin disse:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've managed to put together a draft website that aggregates blog
> entries from the people I know of that are blogging from the prepcom:
>
> http://www.edwebproject.org/wsisblogs/
>
> This page is still under development, but I would like to share it so I
> can get feedback from you. For example, please let me know if you would
> like me to add other bloggers or websites to the page.

Nice work! My only suggestion is that you should order posts by (reversed)
posting date order, not by author. That way visitors can immediately get
the latest news independently from who's posting them.

Also, please check your collation algorithm - for example, for my blog it
seems that you're picking up from the feed the 10 *oldest* posts, and
leaving out the recent ones.

But again, thanks for doing this!
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------