[WSIS CS-Plenary] request for comments: wsis blog aggregator

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Fri Feb 18 16:08:09 GMT 2005

That would be my preference as well, Vittorio, but unfortunately the
aggregating software will not do that. Hopefully for the next prepcom
and for wsis itself we will be able to set up a more dynamic aggregator
that will let readers sort the content by date, author, language, topic,
etc.

As for the algorithm, it is supposed to check content every hour. I am
using a free aggregator tool called RSS digest, so I have no control
over the algorithm itself. I will see if I can check its settings. I had
noticed a similar problem with Rik's blog entries, but from what I could
tell the problem was with the RSS feed and not the aggregator. I will
look into it, though.

thanks,
ac

--