[WSIS CS-Plenary] Draft Intervention on implementation

Bertrand de LA CHAPELLE lachapelle at openwsis.org
Sun Feb 20 21:47:19 GMT 2005

Dear all,

I do not know what happened, but I sent this draft
intervention on implementation for tomorrow morning today
around 3 pm and I am not sure it went correctly to the
plenary. Re-sending to be sure.

For Adina, I hope you got it.

Best

Bertrand

Bertrand de LA CHAPELLE
Director
wsis-online.net
lachapelle at openwsis.org
tel : 33 (0)6 11 88 33 32

About wsis-online.net
wsis-online.net is the community platform for all actors willing to implement the WSIS Action Plan. It offers a calendar of WSIS-related events, promotes people, organizations and projects and offers online consultations, all of them indexed along a list of Summit Themes. use it to promote your own activities at : www.wsis-online.net