[WSIS CS-Plenary] Draft Intervention on implementation

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Mon Feb 21 10:28:04 GMT 2005

On Dom, 20 Febbraio 2005 22:47, Bertrand de LA CHAPELLE disse:
> Dear all,
>
> I do not know what happened, but I sent this draft
> intervention on implementation for tomorrow morning today
> around 3 pm and I am not sure it went correctly to the
> plenary. Re-sending to be sure.

I really want to say that your intervention is very good and I completely
agree with it.

I think that we all should be aware that the issue of follow-up (and
especially stakeholder teams etc) is extremely important, especially in
strategic terms.

If we could get a WGIG-like format (individual members from all
stakeholders in equal proportions) adopted for the future activities, we
would at the same time reaffirm the importance of this advancement in the
role of civil society, and expand its application from the sole field of
Internet Governance to the entire field of ICT Governance - and these
would be fundamental results!
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...