[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fw: Background of my objection on final statement of Internet Governance Caucus

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Feb 24 16:28:48 GMT 2005

>Adam,
>
>As spoken, a gentle reminder for you to dig up the paper you have
>written and share it with others.

John, Thanks to your prompting I have asked Adina to print a paper I
wrote earlier this year on Internet governance and WSIS. I hope
copies will be distributed this evening at content and themes. It is
also online at
<http://igov.apdip.net/opening_discussion/resources/wsis_governance_paper.pdf>
It is intended as an introduction to the issues in the context of
WSIS.  It was written in May (with some corrections later!) so is not
up to date on what has happened since, but I hope the background will
be helpful.

Anyone interested in more recent and more specific examination of
issues should look at the work of the Internet Governance Project
<http://www.internetgovernance.org/>

Thanks,

Adam