[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fw: Background of my objection on finalstatement of Internet Governance Caucus

John Fung john.fung at hkcss.org.hk
Thu Feb 24 17:19:22 GMT 2005

thank you adam,
i have just attended the launching of a new book titled "internet governance" it could be freely downloaded from the following website. It covers a wide range of topics on internet governanace with interesting cartoons...i had a browse at some pages quite interesting and readable. So whoever intereted could have a look too:

http://www.diplomacy.edu/isl/ig

john

Dr John FUNG
Director