[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS privacy statement not fully translated during plenary

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 24 19:09:23 GMT 2005

The statement might have had some problems with the translation, but it is
now online at
<http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/listing-all.asp?lang=en&c_event=pc2|2&c_type=all|>

And it has already been covered by the Kuwait News Agency, which more or
less copy&pasted from our statement. :-)
<http://www.kuna.net.kw/home/Story.aspx?Language=en&DSNO=707958>

A number of people approached us afterwards and were happy about the fact
that we showed so much diversity. It would probably be good if more
statements are made in languages other than English. Maybe we even can see
which language is most helpful tactically. But this is just a thought for
PrepCom3.

Ralf